Welcome to Supalo ™’ website at www.supalo.com!
By accessing and/or using our Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and abide by these Terms and Conditions. You also agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and rules, including but not limited to U.S. export control regulations, U.S. copyright laws, and international treaties and agreements. Supalo ™ makes no representation that materials and other information displayed on or through the Site are available or appropriate for use in other locations.
Accessing these materials from an area where their contents are considered illegal, is strictly prohibited. Those who choose to use and access the Site from other territories do so on their initiative, and as such, they have the sole responsibility of complying with applicable local laws.
Conditions of Use
We welcome comments and feedback as well as the interaction between users and customers. However, we want all users and visitors to feel safe and at ease while accessing and using our Site. To this end, the moderators and administrators of www.supalo.com may remove comments that are inconsistent with or which tend to violate or which violate the Terms and Conditions outlined in this section. Using our sole reasonable discretion, we may also suspend or terminate accounts that are abusive or which do not align with our company values and policies.
When accessing our Site, users are mandated to observe appropriate behaviors that show respect for other visitors and their property. These behaviors include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Non-transmission on, through, or to the Site of any data that is false, forged, misleading, or deceitful, or that which infringes or tends to infringe, damage, or interfere with any trade secret, copyright, patent, trademark, logo, design, or other intellectual property rights of www.supalo.com or any of its affiliated third-party organizations, under any domestic or international laws and agreements, or fiduciary relations;
- Non-transmission on, through, or to the Site of any data that is unlawful, hateful, offensive, defamatory, harassing, threatening, intimidating, obscene, invasive, libelous, or in any way harmful to others or their rights, or which tends to discriminate an individual or groups of individuals in any manner;
- Non-participation in any activity that impairs or tends to impair other visitors’ and users’ enjoyment of the Site;
- Non-reproduction of any information that may be confidential to any other user, visitor, or to Supalo ™ itself or its affiliates;
- Non-performance of anything that may or will damage, disrupt, impair, or interfere with the functionality of the Site or any of the materials featured on or through the Site;
- Non-circumvention or non-attempt to circumvent any security measures and/or filters used on or through the Site;
- Non-submission or non-reproduction of any chain letters, junk mails, spams, or any other form of bulk communications;
- Non-performance of anything that may or will cause any liability for Supalo ™ or its affiliates.
Our Site and services allow you to share, post, link to, or otherwise make available any information or content found on or through our Site. Although we may keep an eye on the fora, customer interactions, and customer reviews from time to time, we are in no way obligated to police such fora, interactions, and reviews regularly. Hence, you acknowledge that you are responsible for any type of data and materials that you post, upload, submit, or otherwise provide to Supalo ™ or its affiliates on, through, or to the Site.
Any user content submission will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, except as otherwise laid out herein. Your submissions, and any concepts or ideas contained therein, may be used by the Company for any purpose, including but not limited to, the development, manufacture, distribution, and marketing of our products and services.
Purchases and Other Transactions
If you wish to place orders on or conduct any transactions involving any product, service, or material displayed on or through the Site, you may be required to supply any information that may or will pertain to your transactions. If for any reason, under our sole discretion, we find it necessary to limit, cancel, or reject your orders, we reserve the right to do so.
Accessibility of Products, Services, and Content
Every effort is made to ensure that our Site and services continue to run smoothly. However, due to the nature of the business and the technologies involved, Supalo ™ takes no responsibility for the Site being unavailable occasionally for technical or other reasons. Should this happen, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Certain areas on this Site may contain confidential information related to Supalo ™. To access them, we will only ask you to provide your username and password. Access by and use of these areas by unauthorized persons, as well as unauthorized use or disclosure of the Company’s confidential information, will be considered as a breach of our rights and policies. You, therefore, consent to treat such information with the highest standard of care possible.
Legal Disclaimers and Limitation of Other Liabilities
Changes to These Terms
We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time to reflect changes in the market that affect our system and operations. If such modifications become necessary, we may notify you through the email address you have provided us with. Note, however, that we are not obligated to do so. Such modification shall take effect as soon as the revisions are posted on the Site. You must review these Terms and Conditions frequently since you affirm that you will be bound by any changes to this Policy.
These Terms and Conditions shall remain effective until and unless terminated by either the individual user or Supalo ™ at any time. Should the Company choose to terminate such terms and agreements, it may do so at any time without any prior notice. The obligations and liabilities of the parties involved before the termination date shall survive the termination of this legal agreement for all purposes.
If you have any further clarifications about these Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly assist you with your queries.