What are supported payment options?
Listed below are the Supalo ™ supported payment channels that are available on checkout.
We recommend using these channels on all your transactions to keep your payment safe and to avoid any fraudulent transactions.
- Credit/Debit Card
Buyer can pay using all locally issued Mastercard or VISA credit/debit cards, provided that they are 3DS certified.
For Credit/Debit card payments will be refunded to the respective card and will take 5-7 business days for credit cards and up to 45 days for debit cards depending on the bank.
Shipping and Delivery
What do I need to know about placing an order during the pandemic?
Delivery times may be longer than usual. You can find updated delivery times on the product detail page for each item and in checkout. Do not use delivery addresses for buildings that may be closed due to the current provisions (e.g. schools).
How can I track my order?
Customers should be able to receive a tracking number in their email once their item has been shipped out. If you have any questions or concerns about the status of your order, reach out to us.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
You can expect to receive a confirmation email of your order once it has been processed. From there, it can take at least 5 business days to receive your order, depending on where you are located.
Please note that we send shipments via FedEx and UPS. Furthermore, our processing times may vary depending on the volume of orders that we receive.
Where do you ship to?
We mainly ship products that are ordered through our website anywhere within the continental United States. Additional shipping rates apply when you ship internationally and to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
How can I cancel my order?
Get in touch with us right away so that we can cancel your order before it gets processed and shipped.
But if your order has already been shipped, you will need to return the product before we can refund it.
What should I do if I put in the wrong shipping address?
If your order has not been shipped out yet, we can still change your shipping address. Just get in touch with us right away. On the other hand, if your order has already been shipped, you will have to contact the carrier to reroute the shipment.
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
We are sorry to hear that! While we do our best to secure the packaging of our products, situations like this can still happen during the shipping process. Please reach out to us as soon as possible so that we can help.
Can I expedite the shipment of my order?
Yes, as long as your order has not yet been processed. Note that there may be additional charges, depending on whatever fees that the carrier will charge us.
How to return an item?
- Contact us and state your claim. Supalo ™ will then verify your claim for refund or return. Please give us two business days before we get back to you.
- If your claim is valid and approved, kindly pack the product in proper packaging to ensure that it remains in the new condition during shipping.
- Ship the product using a traceable source (e.g., Federal Express, UPS). Supalo ™ is not responsible for lost or damaged products during shipping.
- Our customer service representative will contact you after receiving the item. You will receive information about the status of your claim.
What should I prepare before dropping off my return?
- The complete item with all of its original packaging. Please pack the item(s) and include the documents such as manual and user guide, if possible. Make sure to follow the packaging guidelines below to avoid being rejected by our return partner
- Printed Tracking/Return label. Please attach the tracking number on top of the box/pouch. Do NOT write anything on the original packaging of the item/s.
Do I need to return the freebies and the accessories?
- Yes, you have to return the product as well as the freebies and all the accessories contained in the original package
Is there a packaging guideline for returning an order?
- When packing ordinary items such as clothes, accessories, etc.: Place items on proper packaging. Make sure that it can protect your returned item upon shipping.
When packing electronics such as television, computer, etc.: Remove the base and any attachments from the item if possible.
If the item is a monitor, place the cupboard of the same size and tape the four corners along the monitor to protect the item.
When packing a gadget with batteries such as a laptop, camera, cellphone, radio, etc.: Make sure that the battery is attached to it and turned off. Shipping a spare battery is NOT allowed for air transit
If these gadgets are rechargeable or have non-detachable batteries, they should be turned off. These kinds of items also include android products, Apple products, watches, calculators, etc.
When packing odd and irregularly shaped items such as bottles, mugs, etc.: Make sure that the items are in an upright position. Inspect the item and ensure that there is no leakage. Have the sealing portion taped with an additional seal for guaranteed spill-free return.
Use outer packaging such as plastic bags and resealable zipper bag that can contain any accidental leak.
Check if the item needs to be wrapped in bubble wrap. If the item is fragile, such as glassware, TV or computer, bottles, etc., wrap it with three to four rounds of bubble wrap.
If necessary, place the items with enough amounts of cushioning needed. Fill all the spaces with additional cushioning using space fillers, cotton balls, packing peanuts, crumpled paper, paper towels, etc., tightly fitted inside the packaging.
Why did your return partner reject my order?
There are multiple possible reasons why your order is rejected as a return. Here are the most common reasons.:
- Improper packaging of the item.
- Incomplete returned items
- The label is not attached
- The written or tracking number is incorrectly written; or, there is no return number or tracking number at all
- Return reason may not be aligned on the explanation upon the comment section or there is insufficient return explanation.